Python to C++
Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:04 pm
I installed pybullet using venv (https://docs.python.org/3/library/venv.html) - and all is working great.
I'm rather lost in the world of python and c++ - so any pointers on the below questions would be much appreciated.
I'm considering trying to build https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3
From the root of the venv folder I found gym/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pybullet.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so. Am I correct in thinking I am going to be building the equivalent of this executable?
What steps are involved in calling from Python to the correct external binary executable? How does `import pybullet as p` resolve to gym/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pybullet.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so?
Thanks
I'm rather lost in the world of python and c++ - so any pointers on the below questions would be much appreciated.
I'm considering trying to build https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3
From the root of the venv folder I found gym/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pybullet.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so. Am I correct in thinking I am going to be building the equivalent of this executable?
What steps are involved in calling from Python to the correct external binary executable? How does `import pybullet as p` resolve to gym/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pybullet.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so?
Thanks