Page 1 of 1

Integration of Pybullet with Visualization Toolkit(VTK)

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:00 am
by Nibba2018
Hello everyone, I needed some help regarding the integration of Pybullet with VTK.

For e.g currently, the GUI element is governed by the command: "p.connect(p.GUI)" but instead of using the default GUI I wanted to create a custom UI using VTK and implement physics on VTK elements. But to do so I am lacking documentation on how to load vtk models directly in runtime. I have found ways to load ".vtk" file models using "p.loadSoftBody()" but I want to pass the VTK object itself to the Pybullet engine.

The quick start guide doesn't have what I am looking for. I was also not able to find any detailed Pybullet API documentation on google.

Thank you.

Re: Integration of Pybullet with Visualization Toolkit(VTK)

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:35 am
by H0l0d0k
Hi! Have the same question. Have you already found the solution?