House Demolition Physics Animation
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 am
Heres a physics animation I made in Blender 3D. Everyone liked it over at blenderartists.org so ill see what you all think of it here!
Explanation -
I started rendering a few animations of the blender physics demo house being destroyed in different ways when a friend of mine thought it would be good to enter it into a short film festival. So i did, and everyone liked it, so ill post it here to see what everyone thinks.
I realized it would have been better if id built my own house, but i never really took this seriously as a project until i was almost half way through. Otherwise i would have made it all originally my own (pure).
But i still wanted to post it, just for interest and to show one of my longer animations.
So enjoy!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2BiXvq1ZM0A
AD-Edge
Explanation -
I started rendering a few animations of the blender physics demo house being destroyed in different ways when a friend of mine thought it would be good to enter it into a short film festival. So i did, and everyone liked it, so ill post it here to see what everyone thinks.
I realized it would have been better if id built my own house, but i never really took this seriously as a project until i was almost half way through. Otherwise i would have made it all originally my own (pure).
But i still wanted to post it, just for interest and to show one of my longer animations.
So enjoy!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2BiXvq1ZM0A
AD-Edge