Strange Near Sensor Bug
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:43 pm
Running Blender 2.44 on WindowsXPsp2 Intel Xeon 2.4ghz 3 gigs RAM Radeon 9250
I'm getting a strange error message while using Near Sensors. If an object has any two near sensors attached to it, the following error message is displayed:
Exact Repro:
Start a new .blend
Add two "near" sensors to the object
Look in console output window for the error message
And the Game Engine runs really slow. Looked like a physics engine bug. That's why I'm posting here.
I'm getting a strange error message while using Near Sensors. If an object has any two near sensors attached to it, the following error message is displayed:
Code: Select all
warning btCollisionDispatcher::needsCollision: static-static collision!
Start a new .blend
Add two "near" sensors to the object
Look in console output window for the error message
And the Game Engine runs really slow. Looked like a physics engine bug. That's why I'm posting here.