Page 1 of 1
Capsule in Bullet
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:21 pm
by Dirk Gregorius
I can't find the capsule shape in the current release of Bullet. Was it removed and if yes, because of what reason?
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:43 pm
by Erwin Coumans
It is there:
bullet-2.51/src/BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btCapsuleShape.cpp/h
It might be not included in the projectfiles, just add it manually.
I'll put it on the todo, the projectfiles need to be re-autogenerated.
Thanks!
Erwin
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:09 pm
by Dirk Gregorius
Thanks. I found the CAPSULE_SHAPE_PROXY, but when I searched for this in the project there was no positive result

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:28 pm
by sebarnolds
Hi.
First post on these forums so I just wanted to thank you for this great library. I managed to get basic physics support in my game engine in one afternoon WITHOUT an internet connection (so my only resources were the samples and the source code as other forms of documentation lack a bit).
I was looking for informations about some things that I did not manage to make work and I found this post (and also another one) on capsule shapes. I use bullet with CMake and MinGW and it also seems the CMakeFiles.txt must be updated for the capsule shapes to be working.
Sebastien