Page 1 of 1

Record Game Physics To IPO doesn't work at last(?) part

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:36 am
by yamyam
Sorry for multipost.

I posted it to GForge too, Blender doesn't record Ipos correctly at last specific part.

This problem was told me by other user who made the Rube-Machine file at below.

http://blender.jp/modules/newbb/downloa ... 6621998000

When you play it with 'Record game physics to IPO', Blender works fine, but once you stop with [Esc] and playback it with [Alt]+[A], then you'll find a problem that the specific part(in below sample file, blender logo's part)didn't record correctly.

I verified it at WindowsXP, Blender2.43. 1GB RAM.

I tweaked FPS of the render and game engine, but I've never solved it.
What's wrong? Can we solve or bypass this problem?

Regards,

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:55 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Please turn off DupliFrame button for each dynamic object:

Image

Then the simulation IPO works.

Hope this helps,
Erwin

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:04 am
by yamyam
It woks fine! Thank you! :D
I didn't care it...

I'll delete the report at the Game Engine BugTracker.

Regards,

Another problem occured

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:01 am
by yamyam
OK, that problem was solved, but another problem occured.

Hotkey, [Shift]+[Alt]+[Ctrl]+[P] makes different result of recording Ipos than regular [P] with Record Game Physics to IPO option.

with [P]:
http://blender.jp/tmp/switch_notDupliframe_recorded.zip

with [Shift]+[Alt]+[Ctrl]+[P]:(Please look at big ball of blender logo)
http://nightcalm.net/switch_recorded.zip

If it has been already written somewhere, sorry.

Regards,