Corotational FEM integration into Bullet Physics?
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:39 pm
Hello,
I'm working on a dissertation research for dynamic deformation/fracture. I'm basing my research on two papers: O'Brien and Muller.
I'm using (and learning) BulletPhysics and I would like to use the corotational finite element for my simulations. I saw there are a couple of demos in the solution that uses an external library, OpenTissue, for FEM which it is not integrated with rigidbodies.
I'm thinking of starting this integration and I would love to contribute too.
Is anybody working on this specific task already?
Regards,
Giovanni
I'm working on a dissertation research for dynamic deformation/fracture. I'm basing my research on two papers: O'Brien and Muller.
I'm using (and learning) BulletPhysics and I would like to use the corotational finite element for my simulations. I saw there are a couple of demos in the solution that uses an external library, OpenTissue, for FEM which it is not integrated with rigidbodies.
I'm thinking of starting this integration and I would love to contribute too.
Is anybody working on this specific task already?
Regards,
Giovanni