Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 am
- Forum: Release Announcements
- Topic: Sony Vector Math library and SIMD math library open sourced
- Replies: 5
- Views: 60650
When you compare two numbers in SIMD, you should be always aware of the type of entities you compare. VMX and modern SSE allows you to treat register contents as integers, masks or floats freely, but it doesn't mean you can magically add two numbers when they're float and int. Or compare two masks a...
- Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:49 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Making object immovable
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1104
What's the best way to make an object immoveable? When I constrain 2 objects, and make one of them immoveable by body->setMassProps(0.0f, btVector3(0,0,0)); I get inherently unstable system for some reason. I tried pinning the head of the ragdoll in the GenericJointDemo this way, and the ragdoll exp...