Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:39 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Framerate / setTimeStep - related Question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1345
Hello, I'm using pybullet for a robotics simulation and as it seems I didn't understood the frame concept from pybullet. :cry: So far, im using p.GPU With setRealTimeSimulation(0) setTimeStep(1/240) Pybullet is calculating 240 times (stepping 240 times in my loop) per second of simulation. Depending...
- Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:48 pm
- Forum: PyBullet Support and Feedback
- Topic: calculateInverseKinematics - currentPosition
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2773
Hi, I want to control my robot using the calculateInverseKinematics function. Since I want to start from my resting position (defined as list with length of DoF), i would like to set this resting position as "starting position" in calculateInverseKinematics. As the PyBullet Quickstart stat...