Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:39 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Performance vs. pybullet
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2684
Hello. I will be working on a reinforcement learning project for the next days. The way I intend to use bullet is to run a simulation of a small car (like one of those from the examples) for about 5000 simulation steps, then resetting the robots to an initial position and repeating. Every 10~50 step...
- Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:06 pm
- Forum: PyBullet Support and Feedback
- Topic: Doubts about setJointMotorControl2 implementation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1872
Hi, first of all thanks for making this wonderful platform available. I've been working on some car navigation problems for reinforcement learning. Before using PyBullet, I was using a kinematic system of differential equations (simplified bycicle model) to simulate the car motion. From what I under...