Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: malloc doesn't work inside Bullet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 244
Bullet probably has a custom allocator written on top of malloc and new operator. This is for alignment and fast processing using SIMD instructions. Try disabling SIMD or just use custom allocator provided or align your allocated memory.
- Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:52 am
- Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
- Topic: Bullet Physics can something like this?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4878
I have to experiment and check. But as far as my intuition goes it is minkowski substraction of two mesh with one mesh being rigid i.e the wheels. Bullet will return scaling factors I suppose and you will have to pass that information to your renderer and do appropriate texture manipulation. Hope th...