Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:21 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: Robot crafting game using Bullet
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7539
Hi! Not sure you'll read this since your post is 1 month old, but anyway: I'm working on a freeform robot building game that uses bullet physics too! There was this robot game that had a following around 2013, but the devs abandoned it. A small group of players stayed regardless, and happily for us,...
- Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: GPU bullet performance in specific application
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2771
Hi! I'm new here, so sorry if this is a naive question. Apparently bullet 3 is currently being developed, with an emphasis on running on gpu. Just curious, is the goal for this gpu version to become the standard bullet version replacing cpu-run bullet for most situations (including games), or is thi...