Search found 50 matches

by pildanovak
Sat May 27, 2006 11:10 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: feature request - objects properties
Replies: 0
Views: 5597

feature request - objects properties

I have 2 feature requests of something which has been missed for a long time - properties which can be attached to the objects dynamically, so that you can store also other types(array,...)of properties with the object... and a little function = KX_GameObject.getChildren() -get parrent is there, and...
by pildanovak
Sat May 27, 2006 9:25 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugs (Applies to 2.42 preview27)
Replies: 22
Views: 61484

I think i found out "what's the bug" in the car simulation overnight - in fact,approaching any slope makes a wild collision with the car flying around. - 1.st, the car should stay more in the direction where it moves, there should be an way how to damp the bounces( since cars are not rigid...
by pildanovak
Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:43 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Blender 2.42 preview 15 (updated with bugfixes)
Replies: 3
Views: 11675

hi, i tested on the game i've been working on, and currently the preview 14 build doesn't crash, but seems to loop infinitely - so it has to be quitted anyway. In previous builds it sometimes didn't crash - if there was a bug in script , but a serios one, eg in syntax, so the script didn't compile, ...
by pildanovak
Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:34 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: GSOC projects?
Replies: 5
Views: 16145

hrmphhh........... WOW! I think this is a big step for blender's internal game engine... to the history :) and a great step forward to make blender really usefull for making interactive applications and games:) this sounds really great. I think it also saves a lot of effort to blender developers, si...
by pildanovak
Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:21 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: GSOC projects?
Replies: 5
Views: 16145

GSOC projects?

There's now a big discussion about GSOC projects in the mailinglists etc. what about trying to get some gameengine projects into the list? I think erwin is the only person who can decide about this...
by pildanovak
Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:01 am
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: More Bullet improvements, check out new demo (updated)
Replies: 5
Views: 15039

yeah, this demo is again greater then the previous ones...
by pildanovak
Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:11 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding constrained objects, new shader design and more
Replies: 5
Views: 14202

now I have discovered a new bug(in this build), and also uploaded a file again. http://plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/pokus%20bugs.blend on layer one of the file, there's shown an addObject actuator bug - when adding a new object after the 1st object dies, crash. that means, you can add as many as...
by pildanovak
Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:12 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding constrained objects, new shader design and more
Replies: 5
Views: 14202

hello, i've uploaded a packed file of the actor at http://plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/onlyarma.blend it crashes nicely, but it's torn from the game so there probably could be some wrongly initialized logicbricks, or some scripts will give error, but i think that shouldn't be a problem. try to m...
by pildanovak
Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:50 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding constrained objects, new shader design and more
Replies: 5
Views: 14202

adding constrained objects, new shader design and more

Hello, I'm currently triying to do a game which uses some of the experimental features, and I'm experiencing some problems. 1. I tried to add a chain of constrained objects(p2p const.), but didn't suceed. I used the code from the p2p demo, which i made. In fact, the objects run all a script and need...
by pildanovak
Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:57 pm
Forum: Release Announcements
Topic: New Bullet update (April 2006 update)
Replies: 3
Views: 22150

impressive :)
by pildanovak
Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:55 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: any news?
Replies: 1
Views: 7137

any news?

Hi I just wanted to ask if there are any news regarding vehicles etc. It's been a while since the last testing builds...
by pildanovak
Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:53 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: status of logicbricks implementation
Replies: 3
Views: 10618

yes, right, I didn't try that, just tried the property option... thanks
by pildanovak
Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:41 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: status of logicbricks implementation
Replies: 3
Views: 10618

status of logicbricks implementation

I just realized that (what I should know, but forgot about that), that the collision logickbrick doesn't still work with bullet. Is this going to be fixed, or is there something completely else being planned?
by pildanovak
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:12 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugfixes Game Blender with Bullet (update: fixed link)
Replies: 2
Views: 10060

sorry, I cannot open the zip file...
by pildanovak
Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:14 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugs (Applies to 2.42 preview27)
Replies: 22
Views: 61484

no, i haven't, I thought about it as an addition to the testing files. maybe I should, but I'm updating my site now, so I'll add it soon there and will post a link to there.