Search found 50 matches

by pildanovak
Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:27 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugs in 2.44 Linux
Replies: 3
Views: 9023

Bugs in 2.44 Linux

Today I tried to use bullet for some work in Blender after 1 year of being "off" the engine(last time a big project for bullet contest).I realized that bullet integration is quite broken - at least in my 2.44 linux build(official one). I just wanted to ask, before tackling everything to th...
by pildanovak
Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Spazz Dancer- FUN puppett game/toy
Replies: 2
Views: 8388

a nice one! It really behaves nice. Maybe you could add some nicer models...
by pildanovak
Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:38 pm
Forum: Release Announcements
Topic: Bullet 2.33 is available: updated user manual & fixes
Replies: 1
Views: 15631

Erwin, you are trying to compete with blender's version number :)
I hope blender 2.43 will have a bullet 2.43 :)
by pildanovak
Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:14 pm
Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
Topic: PSP Contest Winners
Replies: 1
Views: 14397

Hi, I just want to ask if it has any sense to improve my game yet in some way, I think i found a way how to improve the gameplay, but will make myself time only if there's a chance the demo will be on blender or bullet site somewhere, so it's visible... I didn't get a single vote, was the file I pos...
by pildanovak
Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:56 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Overwriting the entry
Replies: 1
Views: 7424

Overwriting the entry

I accidentaly uploaded wrong file in the PSP contest entries directory - Erwin, please could you delete it? I wasn't succesfull in rewriting it. I uploaded the file on my site instead(windows version): http://plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/sstunts.zip my elysiun post: http://blenderartists.org/for...
by pildanovak
Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: PSP contest question - teams?
Replies: 0
Views: 5635

PSP contest question - teams?

I want to ask if it's possible to ask the community for help with the game - since there are already entries made by more than 1 person. I don't have much time to accomplish some really nice graphics, although the game is almost ready. I have 3 levels, splitscreen multiplayer, 2 types of cars, some ...
by pildanovak
Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:22 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: another car question
Replies: 1
Views: 7801

another car question

first i want to thank for the debugging options for cars, since from that i finally got an idea how the system works and could tune it better. the question is, if the car system has a brake implemented(or a handbrake - blocking of wheels). I've made a simple brake in my game - it simply computes vel...
by pildanovak
Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:30 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding physics objects question[corrected]
Replies: 6
Views: 16514

I agree fully, that's what i proposed. Maybe the groups introduced by Orange could be used for a special version of add object actuator. But now adding physics obects as children is possible, which is confusing, because it works by a half.
by pildanovak
Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:36 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding physics objects question[corrected]
Replies: 6
Views: 16514

yes. edited - yet simpler - adding physics objects in a group - car with wheels, pile of boxes(unconstrained), rope. Please look at the files, they are simple to get. Original {But wanted to do it at once since if adding and constraining all trough python is hard = for a bridge/pile of something you...
by pildanovak
Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:22 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding physics objects question[corrected]
Replies: 6
Views: 16514

sorry for bugging with the same bug again... I made another, I hope more komplex example of the behaviour of added object structures. use ABCD to explore various cases of added structures, and E to try more with adding some other objects. I think the transform of the objects gets multiplied in some ...
by pildanovak
Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:13 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: adding physics objects question[corrected]
Replies: 6
Views: 16514

adding physics objects question[corrected]

I'd like to ask if the bug/requested feature about adding dynamics objects as children of static objects is planed to be corrected in 2.42, since I'd like to know this for the game contest. It would be really useful for adding stacks of objects in the level dynamically, and adding sonstrained struct...
by pildanovak
Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:59 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: P2P Questions (and answers hopefully)
Replies: 5
Views: 14489

p2p means point to point constraint, so yes, it's connection of 2 objects with 1 point, for the bridge you could also use the hinge constraint, which is defined by an axis/common edge of the objects.
by pildanovak
Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:53 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: P2P Questions (and answers hopefully)
Replies: 5
Views: 14489

hello, you're only using 1 constraints per connection, which is no good :). look at the brige I made from yours here : plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/constraints.blend look in the script constraint.py, where are the constraints defined. I reduced the number of objects(was too much, better doing a ...
by pildanovak
Tue May 30, 2006 12:16 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Bugs (Applies to 2.42 preview27)
Replies: 22
Views: 61484

more addObject bugs

hello I found 1 more bug with 2 different aspects - the files showing the problem are here: http://plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/bugs/ in fact, physics objects added as children of an static object(imagine adding a piece of level with some objects) are added good only if the static(parent) object...
by pildanovak
Tue May 30, 2006 11:29 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Physics and Graphics Demos for Blender 2.42
Replies: 4
Views: 21932

RCRuiz, I looked at it and it's awesome... very nice :) But I don't know if this is a good step in the ui, since there are plans to make blender - engine a plugin, the same with crystalblend. The Blender modeler - animator interface is in combination with game engine already a bit messy - eg in the ...