Search found 3 matches

by radioactiveman
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 pm
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: Parallel pair checks
Replies: 0
Views: 4406

Parallel pair checks

Hi, since ages I try to get my pair checks run in parallel. From the btCollisionWorld I use the contactPairTest. I nearly tried everything starting from using one callback or one for each check, never using the same objects the same time and so on. Bullet always crashes but at different times and po...
by radioactiveman
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 am
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: Collisions everywhere
Replies: 1
Views: 3816

Collisions everywhere

Hi there, I tried to make my collision detection faster by using the btGImpactConvexDecompositionShape. Unfortunately I am not able to save my world and import it again because of some unknown type errors. Nevertheless, I took the children of the decomposition and stored the shapes after a Delaunay ...
by radioactiveman
Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 pm
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: Collision check for concave object
Replies: 0
Views: 3347

Collision check for concave object

Hi, I want to check if an arbitrary number of concave objects collide. I only need the collision check and a distance between the objects at discrete points in time. For every timestep I change the position of the objects myself. There is no need for deformation, movement, or anything else. At the m...