Search found 3 matches

by hurricane
Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:30 am
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: Memory leak problem after applying "Internal Edge Utility"
Replies: 1
Views: 4133

Memory leak problem after applying "Internal Edge Utility"

Hi, I am a new bie in the world of Bullet Physics. I have applied Internal Edge Utility in my project as per the bullet physics example demo "AppInternalEdgeDemo". When I quit my project,I am getting memory leak error in following part of the code: btTriangleInfoMap* triangleInfoMap = new ...
by hurricane
Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 am
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: Memory leak problem after applying "Internal Edge Utility"
Replies: 1
Views: 8743

Memory leak problem after applying "Internal Edge Utility"

Hi, I am a new bie in the world of Bullet Physics. I have applied Internal Edge Utility in my project as per the bullet physics example demo "AppInternalEdgeDemo". When I quit my project,I am getting memory leak error in following part of the code: btTriangleInfoMap* triangleInfoMap = new ...
by hurricane
Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 pm
Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
Topic: driving game
Replies: 32
Views: 108131

Re: driving game

I am trying to implement "interpolate normals" in my racing game. As per Kester's document of interpolate normals, i am not able to figure out which normals,positions and indices are used in InterpolateMeshNormal method. Please give your valuable suggestions...



Regards
huRRc@ne