Search found 2 matches

by MiNiZeRo
Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 pm
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: Collision test without world transformation on insertion.
Replies: 0
Views: 2293

Collision test without world transformation on insertion.

Hi, I'm having a problem with a false collision test. This is how it goes: I've placed a breakpoint inside "myFilterCallback" where my logics tests if the following objects (object1 & object2) are overlapping. The code goes something like this: btCollisionObject object1; btCollisionObj...
by MiNiZeRo
Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:00 am
Forum: Research and development discussion about Collision Detection and Physics Simulation
Topic: Is there anyway around quaternions for setting orientation?
Replies: 2
Views: 9880

Is there anyway around quaternions for setting orientation?

Hi there, I've just started to use bullet as my iPhone game's physics engine.. and its great! While I was integrating between the game's engine and bullet, I've noticed that the object's orientation is done with quaternions. My character's orientation is presented in two ways: - Directional vector +...