Win32 Binary version :
http://astrofra.com/posts/gsedit/wall_Win32.zip
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:25 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: Fake explosion with Bullet Physics, using a 2D constraint
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17329
- Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: Fake explosion with Bullet Physics, using a 2D constraint
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17329
Fake explosion with Bullet Physics, using a 2D constraint
Hi people. I recently I found an interesting side effect that occurs with the Bullet engine, because of the ''2 objects cannot occupy the same space'' rule. What I did here is to build a 2D wall, made of simple collision boxes. Then, once the wall is stabilized (and the physic asleep) I force a larg...
- Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: Realtime deformation of a stack of noodles, using Bullet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12741
Re: Realtime deformation of a stack of noodles, using Bullet
Same engine as in the previous post, Bullet powered ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZXG7reda6M
Featuring a heightmap and a bunch of raycasts to probe the ground under the buggy's wheels.
Nothing like a rocket science, but I though it could be of some interest here ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZXG7reda6M
Featuring a heightmap and a bunch of raycasts to probe the ground under the buggy's wheels.
Nothing like a rocket science, but I though it could be of some interest here ...
- Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: Realtime deformation of a stack of noodles, using Bullet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12741
Realtime deformation of a stack of noodles, using Bullet
http://www.astrofra.com/posts/gamestart_misc/pipes_youtube.jpg Hi Guys ! I made the following test, recently. Despite the obviously flabby nature of these meshes, I didn't use any soft body at all. This is simply a polygon mesh , skinned & bind to a dozen of bones . Each bone was assigned a sph...