Search found 21 matches
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:11 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: KROMAIA, physics based 3D space shooter, released on Steam
- Replies: 0
- Views: 26569
KROMAIA, physics based 3D space shooter, released on Steam
Hi! Kromaia, a 3D space shooter completely physics based (using Bullet Physics library, of course), has just been launched on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/285980 http://www.krakenempire.com/kromaia/screenshots/Kromaia-1_09.jpg http://www.krakenempire.com/kromaia/screenshots/Kromaia-1_02....
- Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: KROMAIA, a physics based space game. Now... FREE PUBLIC DEMO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13134
Re: KROMAIA, a physics based space game
http://www.krakenempire.com/images/kromaia_demo_01.jpg We have just released a public demo for our Score Attack minigame. Download it while our crowdfunding campaign lasts! Remember you can support us and get the full version here: http://igg.me/at/Kromaia/ Feel free to share with your friends. Tha...
- Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: KROMAIA, a physics based space game. Now... FREE PUBLIC DEMO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13134
KROMAIA, a physics based space game. Now... FREE PUBLIC DEMO
Hi! Kromaia is a game developed with Bullet and Ogre that is getting close to final release. You can find complete information about the game on our Indiegogo campaign and get early access to the game very soon: http://igg.me/at/Kromaia/ You can see our crowdfunding video here: http://www.youtube.co...
- Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Soft bodies: wind and ropes
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4242
Soft bodies: wind and ropes
I have found that I can't apply wind to a softbody rope (at least to my ropes). The problem I have is that node normals are calculated by Bullet using btSoftBody::updateNormals and that function seems to set normals to zero for softbodies without faces. That is a problem, because btSoftBody::addAero...
- Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: btSoftBody.cpp bug
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3854
btSoftBody.cpp bug
Maybe you already know about it but I think I have found a bug in btSoftBody.cpp, function btSoftBody::addAeroForceToFace, Currently at line 620: if (btSoftBody::eAeroModel::F_TwoSided) I understand it should be: if (m_cfg.aeromodel == btSoftBody::eAeroModel::F_TwoSided) Just delete this post if bug...
- Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Soft bodies bug: crash on remove while on TickCallback
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7213
Soft bodies bug: crash on remove while on TickCallback
Hi I have been experiencing crashes when deleting soft bodies (that are attached to rigid bodies) but now I know how it happens. I don't know if I am doing something strange, but I think that my approach should be right. The problem is here: void btSoftRigidDynamicsWorld::internalSingleStepSimulatio...
- Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7132
Re: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
Can someone at least confirm it is a bug? There is something wrong with my demo?
Thx
Thx
- Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7132
Re: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
Ok, I think I have a modified demo to show the problem. I used CollisionInterfaceDemo, that is not the way I process contacts but the bug seems to happen in the same way. Just use that file instead of the original one and look at the cone generating a contact when entering the hand drawn bounding bo...
- Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7132
Re: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
Hard to say. I haven't found a demo with everything I need, but I can try to make my own demo. If I have some time I will try and post it here.
- Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7132
Sphere-Cone collision/contact bug?
Hi! In the last few months I have observed a strange behaviour when my projectiles (that are cones (btConeShapeZ) ) collide with spheres. It worked perfectly before but it broke somewhere along the way. I am using revision 2410 currently. Today I tried different things and I have seen that my cones ...
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:23 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateFromTriMesh - Ogre version?
- Replies: 38
- Views: 65700
Re: btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateFromTriMesh - Ogre version?
Thank you!
I will post again when I get some results. Right now I am working on a different part
I will post again when I get some results. Right now I am working on a different part
- Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateFromTriMesh - Ogre version?
- Replies: 38
- Views: 65700
Re: btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateFromTriMesh - Ogre version?
Hi
Is there any final version of all that code to try it out? It would be nice to know the current state of the experiment including bugs and/or the TODO list
Any example code to test it? I would love to see it working with an Ogre mesh.
Thank you in advance
Is there any final version of all that code to try it out? It would be nice to know the current state of the experiment including bugs and/or the TODO list
Any example code to test it? I would love to see it working with an Ogre mesh.
Thank you in advance
- Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: RTS style movement of units at zero gravity...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5372
Re: RTS style movement of units at zero gravity...
Hi You are trying to solve two problems at the same time and they are really the same problem. Solve the linear movement (I think this one is easier) and you will be able to solve the orientation to destination. Forget damping and friction, you are in space ;) To solve linear movement you need to kn...
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 pm
- Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
- Topic: Kromaia: new indie game using Bullet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12272
Re: Kromaia: new indie game using Bullet
New blog post and new video about our physical propulsion, just in case somebody cares 
http://www.krakenempire.com/blog/?p=16
http://www.krakenempire.com/blog/?p=16
- Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:26 pm
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: [FIXED] Bug: btCompoundShape with enableDynamicAabbTree
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4027
Re: Bug: btCompoundShape with enableDynamicAabbTree
Yes. It seems fixed with that change.
Thank you
Thank you