Search found 3 matches

by out of bounds
Sun May 14, 2006 8:05 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: preview 18
Replies: 1
Views: 7387

preview 18

ok you don't like my posts and you will delete this one too but demos are all working except bullet 4x4 which has broken steering/back fwd control. as general comment all functions now very impressive except - hanging word which still needs work to stop eventually fatal twitching..hah but you get to...
by out of bounds
Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:52 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: preview 15
Replies: 0
Views: 5556

preview 15

ok car is fixed :D falling sphere onto 2 boxes not working this time. p2p2 has spasms/jerks that never settle. parallax test6 looks a little strange with moving bands on walls rather than shaded zones maybe that is just the way it is? the ragdoll settles to rest but then you cannot drop another part...
by out of bounds
Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:10 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: preview 14
Replies: 0
Views: 5927

preview 14

Hi, I have been trying out the GE as a novice user. forgive me if I don't know enough about the GE to give useful feedback. So far pretty I am impressed however I have some issues with the Audi car on the ramp. In v11 if you stopped on the ramp and resumed the wheels would spin fast but you would go...