Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:02 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Bullet Memory Leaks
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8258
Bullet Memory Leaks
---------- Block 3135 at 0x0FF6F718: 535 bytes ---------- Call Stack: ..\bullet\src\btalignedallocator.cpp (25): btAlignedAlloc ..\bullet\src\btalignedallocator.h (60): btAlignedAllocator<btBroadphasePair,16>::allocate ..\bullet\src\btalignedobjectarray.h (92): btAlignedObjectArray<btBroadphasePair>...
- Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:53 pm
- Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
- Topic: plSetEuler / plSetOrientation
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5207
plSetEuler / plSetOrientation
Im using Blender to export my models and turn the rotation angle ZYX in radiant that Blender gives me into degree (for OpenGL), my question is: For the geometry that have physics how can put theses ZYX angle in degree into the the plSetEuler / plSetOrientation functions, I tried to convert them but ...
- Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:52 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Bullet C API
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10974
Re: Bullet C API
ho! I haven't spotted that one... well looks pretty much like what I need
just a question, how can I set the mass of the object and the world gravity using the C API?
Cheers!
Cheers!
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:44 am
- Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
- Topic: Bullet C API
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10974
Bullet C API
When the bullet C api will be ready!? Cuz I saw that there is work in progress etc... but when it's going to be available? even beta, I would be please 
Cheers!
Cheers!