Search found 8 matches

by p00f
Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:53 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Use of Logo, Proper way to credit Bullet.
Replies: 1
Views: 7324

Use of Logo, Proper way to credit Bullet.

Hi guys! I was wondering how you guys would like to be addressed in the credits of games... I would love to add the Bullet logo in the beginning of my games/demos. Is it ok? If so, do you still have the original SVG, to save us time tracing the raster one I would also like to address you guys in the...
by p00f
Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:57 am
Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
Topic: Blender 2.43: demos and Bullet Physics Contest 2007!
Replies: 47
Views: 163878

Edit: Sorry! it is a change to blender that was ment to be. The new hot key is control Q. Orginal message : Hi there! Build 11c dose not allow the hotkey Q to quit blender for me. (windows XP X64) just a FYI :) keep up the great work, I love all this new stuff you guys are doing :) hope you are gett...
by p00f
Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:34 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Spazz Dancer- FUN puppett game/toy
Replies: 2
Views: 8388

Sure, New dancers are on the way :) I am working on Spazz Dancer 2 now. I have the doll so it moves about a bit more realistically . I have also found a way to drag them around with the Track TO actuator a little bit better, so now I can make them stay on the center of the floor. have a good day :)
by p00f
Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:24 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Blender/Ogre Project page....
Replies: 23
Views: 55654

Wow! I did not know you did the original blender material Sorry about that.. I was assuming Ton did this. Thanks bye the way, I use the materials system extensively! in most of my recent stuff, I just use vertex coloring and the Wireframe effects :) Thanks very much for this :) The reason I was ment...
by p00f
Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Forum: Applications, Games, Demos or Movies using Bullet
Topic: Blender 2.43: demos and Bullet Physics Contest 2007!
Replies: 47
Views: 163878

WOOT!

Thanks Erwin!

Merry Xmas :)

I gonna try # 11 now :)
by p00f
Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:04 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Blender/Ogre Project page....
Replies: 23
Views: 55654

Thanks

I have had my eye on the Ogre engine for a few years now. It has some really nice features. Until now it was a "Programmers only" tool for rendering in real time. Crystal space has a importer as well for their game engine. What I was hope-ing was that you might be able to make the high end...
by p00f
Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Spawn hinge constraint
Replies: 0
Views: 5741

Spawn hinge constraint

Hi there... Is it possible to use the EDIT:add object, actuator with hinge constrant meshes? If so how? I am trying to make a rag doll "spawn" after I collide with a "trigger" (a dynamic object). I have tried spawning the topmost parent and I get a crash before the game even runs...
by p00f
Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:53 am
Forum: Physics authoring tools, serialization, standards and related topics
Topic: Spazz Dancer- FUN puppett game/toy
Replies: 2
Views: 8388

Spazz Dancer- FUN puppett game/toy

Hi all, THis is my first post here. I have made a neat toy from a couple of ragdolls. you can play with it here: http://s91842597.onlinehome.us/blender/SpazzDancer/spazz3.jpg http://s91842597.onlinehome.us/blender/SpazzDancer/spazz4.jpg http://s91842597.onlinehome.us/blender/SpazzDancer/spazzdancer-...