Search found 2 matches

by Cosmo
Thu Feb 26, 2026 5:30 pm
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: info/help about capsule controller and 3d Animated Model
Replies: 0
Views: 137782

info/help about capsule controller and 3d Animated Model

Hi, I'm working on a small 3d game engine project, OpenGL based. At present, I'm experimenting a little bit to integrate Bullet as physics subsystem. My scene is composed of a skinned model with a bunch of animations (from Mixamo) and a box, scaled to resamble a ground plane. In my Physics class I i...
by Cosmo
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:54 pm
Forum: General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback
Topic: planeConstant
Replies: 1
Views: 10166

planeConstant

Hi, I'm learning and experimenting with Bullet. Particulary, I'm trying to integrete it into the render engine I'm using. For learning purpose, I create a very basic scene with a ball falling down into the floor. My question is: what kind of information is rapresented by planeConstant parameter of b...