Search found 3 matches

by mikenofx
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:57 pm
Forum: PyBullet Support and Feedback
Topic: JBullet Basic question
Replies: 9
Views: 33760

Re: JBullet Basic question

I thought it was the Java Version of the Bullet Physics library , thats why i posted the question here (i cant find a forum for jbullet)
by mikenofx
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 pm
Forum: PyBullet Support and Feedback
Topic: JBullet Basic question
Replies: 9
Views: 33760

Re: JBullet Basic question

No i have no sense , im new too :P
by mikenofx
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:46 pm
Forum: PyBullet Support and Feedback
Topic: JBullet Basic question
Replies: 9
Views: 33760

JBullet Basic question

Hello, im new to Bullet library . I use JBullet for an augmented reality application in android based in vuforia library (AR library) .Basically i track an image target and i want this target to be my ground in the app .I used a StaticPlaneShape as a collision shape ,but i searched on the internet a...