<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9968" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-05-30T02:15:36+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9968</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[agoose77]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-05-30T02:15:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-05-30T02:15:36+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33521#p33521</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33521#p33521"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Custom collision masks won't disable collisions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33521#p33521"><![CDATA[
Hi all, <br><br>I'm implementing a Python API for the collision masks in the Blender Game Engine, and I've run into a snag.<br><br>Whenever I change the collision group/mask, I call a Refresh function which invokes this code:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>// Refresh collision controllerGetPhysicsEnvironment()-&gt;RefreshCcdPhysicsController(this);// Ensure the object isn't sleeping to ensure collisions are possibleGetRigidBody()-&gt;activate();</code></pre></div>The latter line is a remnant of previous attempts which fixed the problem by calling UpdateCCDPhysicsController. <br><br>Long story short, this code works, unless the object is already colliding, such as resting on a floor plane, in which case it remains stuck.<br><br><br>Another issue I have noticed is that taking the total force from collision contact points doesn't seem to add to a sensible number. Any ideas here?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9892">agoose77</a> — Fri May 30, 2014 2:15 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
