<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9947" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-05-15T17:09:06+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9947</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[stig atle]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-05-15T17:09:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-05-15T17:09:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33465#p33465</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33465#p33465"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Btsoftbody.h compilation error]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33465#p33465"><![CDATA[
I'm trying to implement softbodies in my application, as soon as I included  BtSoftbody.h I get this error when compiling:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(92): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(92): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(98): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(98): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(107): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(107): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(115): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(115): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(125): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(125): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(147): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(147): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(155): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'43&gt;c:\development\myproj\bullet-2.82-r2704\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.h(155): error C3805: 'constant': unexpected token, expected either '}' or a ','</code></pre></div>when i click that it jumps to this part of the file:<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>///eAeroModel struct eAeroModel { enum _ {V_Point,///Vertex normals are oriented toward velocityV_TwoSided,///Vertex normals are flipped to match velocityV_TwoSidedLiftDrag, ///Vertex normals are flipped to match velocity and lift and drag forces are appliedV_OneSided,///Vertex normals are taken as it isF_TwoSided,///Face normals are flipped to match velocityF_TwoSidedLiftDrag,///Face normals are flipped to match velocity and lift and drag forces are applied F_OneSided,///Face normals are taken as it isEND};};</code></pre></div>There it does not show any 'red errors' in the code or anything like that.<br>I have no clue as to what I can do to fix it or why it happens in the first place.<br>Any hints on where to start debugging?<br><br>I can compile the softbody sample, and I've tried with the same includes as there.<br>still same error, I suspect there is a setting or something like that in my project that the sample projects has - which my project does not.. hmm.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10885">stig atle</a> — Thu May 15, 2014 5:09 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
