<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9945" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-05-12T08:47:27+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9945</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Chronocide]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-05-12T08:47:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-05-12T08:47:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33459#p33459</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33459#p33459"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to cmake -G KDevelop projects?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33459#p33459"><![CDATA[
I got the 2.82 demos working in ubuntu 14.04. Yay! Easier than impossible! <br>I followed the instructions in <a href="http://tb-nguyen.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-to-install-and-compile-bullet.html" class="postlink">this</a> link. <br>So now how does one create a project for KDevelop to load? I tried cmake -G KDevelop, but no joy. <br>If we're to start with the makefile or other, how?<br><br>KDevelop was a somewhat arbitrary choice. If it's a bad choice for someone like me (noobish), please let me know. <br>Also if you have a solution for another IDE, I'd happily switch over if it means I can start tinkering with Bullet.<br>I realize I need to understand Makefiles and build systems and the like, so I'll look into that and maybe figure this out for myself.<br><br>One other thing of possible importance, will it be a problem that I've unpacked and built from and into a common folder? This hasn't prevented the demos from building, so I presume not.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10887">Chronocide</a> — Mon May 12, 2014 8:47 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
