<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9943" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2016-04-18T17:08:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9943</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[stig atle]]></name></author>
		<updated>2016-04-18T17:08:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-05-10T09:28:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33451#p33451</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33451#p33451"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet4max]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33451#p33451"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br>been working with bullet for a good while now, and now I wanted to announce my project here as well.<br><br>I've been working on full integration of bullet in 3dsmax with maxscript API.<br>The reason why I have focus on maxscript API is that those who use it can script and modify it to fit their workflow.<br><br>All the modifiers GUI, simulation GUI and such is in maxscript,<br>but all the processing and simulation is done through a c++ plugin that uses bullet SDK.<br><br>It's not based on any previous code, all is written from scratch.<br><br>I have added almost all the shapes (primitives, trimesh shapes etc) and have support for dynamics and kinematics, <br>and my current focus now is softbodies.<br><br>I have a blog where I post during the development, it's located on the plugin's website at:<br><br><a href="https://bitbucket.org/stigatle/bullet4max" class="postlink">https://bitbucket.org/stigatle/bullet4max</a><br><br>And I would like to say thanks to all of you who makes bullet happen, it's a awesome library to use, and it's very easy to develop with.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10885">stig atle</a> — Sat May 10, 2014 9:28 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
