<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9939" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-05-07T06:12:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9939</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[arunrjit]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-05-07T06:12:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-05-07T06:12:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33437#p33437</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33437#p33437"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Fails to detect collision between two softbodies. Help!!!!!!]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33437#p33437"><![CDATA[
Please help me about how to detect collision between two softbodies. I created two softbody ellipsoid and added them to world but it is not detecting collision between these two softbodies. One body just completely passes through other. Here is my code<br><br>btSoftRigidDynamicsWorld* world;<br>btCollisionDispatcher* dispatcher;<br>btCollisionConfiguration* collisionConfig;<br>btBroadphaseInterface* broadphase;<br>btConstraintSolver* solver;<br>btSoftBodySolver* softbodySolver;<br>btSoftBody* ellipsoid;<br>btSoftBody* ellipsoid2;<br>btSoftBodyWorldInfo softBodyWorldInfo;<br><br><br>collisionConfig = new btSoftBodyRigidBodyCollisionConfiguration;<br><br>dispatcher = new btCollisionDispatcher(collisionConfig);<br><br>broadphase = new btDbvtBroadphase();<br>solver = new btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver();<br><br>softBodyWorldInfo.m_dispatcher = dispatcher;<br>softBodyWorldInfo.m_broadphase = broadphase;<br>softBodyWorldInfo.m_sparsesdf.Initialize();<br><br>softbodySolver = new btDefaultSoftBodySolver();<br>world = new btSoftRigidDynamicsWorld(dispatcher, broadphase, solver,<br>collisionConfig, softbodySolver);<br><br>ellipsoid = btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateEllipsoid(<br>softBodyWorldInfo, btVector3(0, 10, 0), btVector3(3, 3, 3), 428);<br><br>ellipsoid-&gt;m_cfg.kPR = 33000;<br>world-&gt;addSoftBody(ellipsoid);<br><br>ellipsoid2 = btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateEllipsoid(<br>softBodyWorldInfo, btVector3(0, 40, 0), btVector3(3, 3, 3), 428);<br><br>ellipsoid2-&gt;m_cfg.kPR = 33000;<br>world-&gt;addSoftBody(ellipsoid2);<br><br><br><br><br><br>Please help me I am stuck on my project. What I am doing wrong?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10877">arunrjit</a> — Wed May 07, 2014 6:12 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
