<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9860" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-03-28T12:32:52+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9860</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[rohezal]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-03-28T12:32:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-03-28T12:32:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33229#p33229</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33229#p33229"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Looking for a softbody book]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33229#p33229"><![CDATA[
Hi guys,<br><br>I would like to buy an advanced book about bullet. I am a master computer science student and had a course on computer physics  (particles, gravity, mass spring model, rigid body model, fluids with lagrange and euler grid). I know most of the theoretical stuff bullet provides, but I don't know how to use bullet and what bullet can do. I want to use it for my master thesis. Is there a good advanced book for modeling with bullet?<br><br>Does bullet support keyframes (I hacked them myself but anyway maybe someone did it allready)? Is there some information about the parameters in softbody m_cfg and Softbody material? I read the comments and understand hooks law and volume conservation. But more then one line of documentation would be nice. Is there information about the setPose function for softbody?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10756">rohezal</a> — Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
