<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9849" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-03-25T10:33:08+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9849</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mrEscen]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-03-25T10:33:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-03-25T10:33:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33213#p33213</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33213#p33213"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[btHingeConstraint sliding downhills]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33213#p33213"><![CDATA[
Hello Guy's,<br><br>I'm building a combined raycast off-road vehicle with four wheels and suspension.<br>Everything works fine and it's fun to drive, but have a small problem.<br>I'm using btHingeConstraint on the wheels for driving, but when the wheels aren't turning my vehicle slowly slide downhills.<br>Independent wheels without constraints behaves as expected and are not sliding.<br>I have tried different mass and friction settings but it doesn't have any influence on sliding.<br>Also when I disable all forces applied in my raycast functions the vehicle is still sliding downhills, so no bug here.<br><br>I suspect it has something to do with the btHingeConstraint but I'm not sure.<br><br>Anyone any idea what I'm missing here?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10799">mrEscen</a> — Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:33 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
