<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9841" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-03-21T13:24:57+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9841</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Anonymous]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-03-21T13:24:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-03-21T13:24:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33193#p33193</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33193#p33193"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Need help for Particle Simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33193#p33193"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>i am new and i need some Framework/Engine decission help.<br><br>I want to make a kind of rainsimulation which has not to be in real-time. For that i want to use a particle simulation (point particle is completely adequate) and i need to read and write in the texture at the collision point of the static model and the particle.<br><br>So far as i know bullet doesn't provide a particle system. Do you think Bullet is is suitable for that? Ive seen that there is an Bullet-FLUIDS-Framework. I dont know if it provides methods to get the exact collision point on a complex model to r/w in the material. And actually I do not need any inter-particle collision like fluid.<br>And how about Bullet 3.x? <br><br>I hope somebody could give me a tip if bullet is the right SDK for that.<br><br>Thanks for reply.<p>Statistics: Posted by Guest — Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:24 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
