<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9803" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-11-22T17:43:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9803</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[c6burns]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-11-22T17:43:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-11-22T17:43:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34486#p34486</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34486#p34486"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Silicon RPG indie game using Bullet on Kickstarter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34486#p34486"><![CDATA[
It wasn't at the time the thread was created<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10242">c6burns</a> — Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[KIller zombie78]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-11-22T17:34:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-11-22T17:34:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34485#p34485</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34485#p34485"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Silicon RPG indie game using Bullet on Kickstarter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34485#p34485"><![CDATA[
nevermind its cancelled<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11099">KIller zombie78</a> — Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sio2]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-03-01T15:00:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-03-01T15:00:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33056#p33056</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33056#p33056"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Silicon RPG indie game using Bullet on Kickstarter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33056#p33056"><![CDATA[
Hi all. Info on my indie game using Bullet!<br><br>I've launched my small indie RPG game on Kickstarter:<br><a href="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/616795471/silicon-rpg" class="postlink">https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/61 ... ilicon-rpg</a><br><br>Take a look at the project page for info but basically I'm using Bullet bullet-2.81-rev2613 with multi-threading. Setting up to use multi-threads/multi-cores wasn't too bad but I spent quite a bit of time tweaking the physics parameters for the character controller in order to get something that works OK with my models. I also have soft-body and buoyancy (water) support and support for fracturing (breaking) models into pieces.<br><br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10743">sio2</a> — Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:00 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
