<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9775" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-02-17T22:50:27+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9775</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[tdc]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-02-17T22:50:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-02-17T22:50:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32988#p32988</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32988#p32988"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Scaling btHeightfieldTerrainShape (setLocalScaling)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32988#p32988"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br>as soon as I use setLocalScaling on my btHeightfieldTerrainShape other objects wont collide with it anymore. Even if I just use a small factor like 1.1 it doesn't work at all. It shouldn't be because of min and max height because I set to other values so that the resulting vertices are in range (but looking at the source code it seems like they get scaled anyway). If I scale the other objects in turn and leave the scale of the terrain at 1 they collide with it.<br>Any hints on why this happens and how I can solve this?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9570">tdc</a> — Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
