<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9761" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-02-14T02:38:54+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9761</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[TheJosh]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-02-14T02:38:54+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-02-14T02:38:54+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32956#p32956</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32956#p32956"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet 2.x]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32956#p32956"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>With the Bullet 2.x code-base no longer being worked on and the Bullet 3.x code-base being the focus of all new development, I've decided to migrate the old Google Code repository into GitHub as-is (without merging it into the bullet3 sources like Erwin has been doing). I used svn2git so I've got full history on the repository.<br><br><a href="https://github.com/TheJosh/bullet2" class="postlink">https://github.com/TheJosh/bullet2</a><br><br>I don't have any major plans coming up to develop the code-base further, but I might decide to as time goes on, depending on the kind of response I receive. This isn't meant to be a major fork or uprising against Erwin or the Bullet Physics community, but more just a preservation of the code-base if/when the Google Code site is shut down - of course if Erwin decides to give us his blessing, I'll happily continue to develop the Bullet 2.x code.<br><br>Cheers,<br>Josh<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9045">TheJosh</a> — Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
