<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9746" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-02-08T01:51:11+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9746</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[papaonn]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-02-08T01:51:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-02-08T01:51:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32887#p32887</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32887#p32887"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet Constraint Bug Report.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32887#p32887"><![CDATA[
Hi guys, <br><br>I would like to report a bug since I have been asking around about this question few weeks ago but no solution to work out.<br>So I am guessing it could be a bug or so (I am not sure), hopefully someone could also try this out and let me know if I am the only one or it is really a bug and hoping the next release could fix this problem =)<br><br>My scenario is :<br>I build custom mesh based on btTriangleIndexVertexArray, and when I apply constraint (<span style="color:#800080">btHingeConstraint</span>) to it with another primitive object (say sphere / box), the pivot points are wrong and suddenly the object is losing control and trembling. I tried with other non-btTriangleIndexArray object and it worked fine. <br><br>Thank you for everyone =)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10571">papaonn</a> — Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
