<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9708" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-01-26T22:17:46+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9708</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[noatom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-01-26T22:17:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-01-26T22:17:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32706#p32706</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32706#p32706"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How do I create terrain?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32706#p32706"><![CDATA[
Before you start throwing rocks at me,yes I did saw the demo,but I still have a couple of questions.<br><br>First, if I have the xyz of each vertex(and the data is pretransformed) in the terrain, how should I go about creating the terrain shape? I mean should I just put all the y values in an array,and pass it for the void arg,and later,use local scaling with a vector of (scale,1,scale) since y its already pretransformed?<br><br>And another question,in the constructor for btHeightfieldTerrainShape, the HeightScale argument,is it just a scalar by which the y values will be multiplied?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9660">noatom</a> — Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:17 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
