<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9690" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-01-19T19:42:34+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9690</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Bluesmaster]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-01-19T19:42:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-01-19T19:42:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32645#p32645</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32645#p32645"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[spring with ending range]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32645#p32645"><![CDATA[
Hello Bullet Community,<br><br>I just startet some research with bullet and my first impression is very good. Thanks to all making this possible.<br><br>So now I have 2 Cubes which can collide ( the first is pushing the second one )<br>I want the 1. to have a small spring on the front. So when they both collide there should not be a singular impulse exchange but a buffered pushing.<br>But I cannot use a spring constraint because the spring should only have certain range ( is part of the collision process, and not connected to the 2. body )<br><br>I thought about insering a soft body between the 2 bodys but there must be better solution. So:<br><br><strong class="text-strong">How can I make a Spring with ending range?</strong><br><br>Thanks very much &amp; best regards<br><br>Blues<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10665">Bluesmaster</a> — Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:42 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
