<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9676" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-01-13T20:59:13+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9676</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[cactus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-01-13T20:59:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-01-13T20:59:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32584#p32584</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32584#p32584"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[cmake build problem trying to get dynamic linking set in sln]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32584#p32584"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I've tried to create a MSVC Solution using Cmake, following the web instructions.  Using bullet-2.82-r2704<br>and cmake 2.8.12.1 .  I always select use_msvc_runtime_library_dll and target Visual Studio 11 Win64 (VS 2012)<br>and end up with a solution with all projects using or generating statically linked libraries.<br><br>Tried premake, but only get vs2010 which can be upgraded without error, but again everything is static libraries.<br><br>I'm trying to generate the dlls and libs needed to begin working with the PAL (Physics abstraction layer), but making<br>no progress.  I've used cmake for other projects with success.  Maybe I'm missing some obvious?? Any thoughts or suggestions?<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Cactus<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10652">cactus</a> — Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
