<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9661" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-01-07T09:50:28+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9661</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hbrunie]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-01-07T09:50:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-01-07T09:50:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32540#p32540</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32540#p32540"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[libBulletDynamics.so.2.81: cannot open shared object]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32540#p32540"><![CDATA[
Good morning,<br>I have already ran the Bullet's HelloWorld on this computer ( ASUS X301A ) on a Ubuntu 12.04 distribution of Linux. <br>The I formatted my computer, and I re-install ubuntu 12.04 ( for several uninteresting reasons ).<br>Today the HelloWorld program doesn't work. <br>I compile -&gt; OK<br>I execute -&gt;  error while loading shared libraries: libBulletDynamics.so.2.81: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory<br><br>ldd my_executable <br>linux-vdso.so.1 =&gt;  (0x00007fff4ef8d000)<br>libBulletDynamics.so.2.81 =&gt; not found<br>libBulletCollision.so.2.81 =&gt; not found<br>libLinearMath.so.2.81 =&gt; not found<br>libstdc++.so.6 =&gt; /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6 (0x00007f426ba19000)<br>libgcc_s.so.1 =&gt; /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f426b803000)<br>libc.so.6 =&gt; /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007f426b442000)<br>libm.so.6 =&gt; /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0x00007f426b146000)<br>/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00007f426bd30000)<br><br>my code for compiling : g++ -I/usr/local/include/bullet -L/usr/local/lib -o test main.cpp -lBulletDynamics -lBulletCollision -lLinearMath <br>Thank you for your time !<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10645">hbrunie</a> — Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
