<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9637" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-12-23T20:38:59+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9637</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jamoflaw]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-12-23T20:38:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-12-23T20:38:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32451#p32451</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32451#p32451"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Stepping only One Object]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32451#p32451"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>Seen an old post on this, but had no answer.<br><br>Is it possible to take all the objects in a simulation and effectively freeze them so I can only update one object?<br><br>Background:<br>I am trying to display the path which will be taken by a ball should it be fired at the point shown on screen. This is easy enough to do by stepping through the sim and mapping the points the ball takes, however stepping the simulation affects the other objects such as sparks and other effects I have making them move faster than they should as the sim is stepping multiple times each frame!<br><br>It would be good to be able to do this natively without either rewriting the logic behind the physics code, or copying all objects in the simulation and applying the logic to a sub simulation!<br><br>Hope someone has a good idea here! Cheers<br>James<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6824">jamoflaw</a> — Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
