<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/963" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-02-13T07:01:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/963</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-02-13T07:01:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-02-13T07:01:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3462#p3462</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3462#p3462"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to load .blend files?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3462#p3462"><![CDATA[
You can use COLLADA Physics export feature in Blender to export 3d objects, including some rigidbody/collision detection/constraint information. Bullet has a Collada importer (see Bullet/Demos/ColladaDemo).<br><br>Alternatively, you can can check the OgreBullet demo by Charlie, it has .blend import. It is work in progress. See <a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=769&amp;start=15" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet ... 9&amp;start=15</a><br><br>Erwin<br><br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>hi,<br><br>    I am reading documents for getting started with Bullet. However, I am quite confused with how Bullet integrate with Blender. Using Bullet inside Blender environment is fine, but how to load .blend by Bullet library? I can't find any functions to deal with it. <br><br>   Can I develop a standalone application with Bullet which can use Blender's 3D object but not include Blender itself?<br><br>Thanks.</div></blockquote><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-02-13T07:00:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-02-13T07:00:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3461#p3461</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3461#p3461"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to load .blend files?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3461#p3461"><![CDATA[
You can use COLLADA Physics export feature in Blender to export 3d objects, including some rigidbody/collision detection/constraint information. Bullet has a Collada importer (see ColladaDemo).<br><br>Alternatively, you can can check the OgreBullet demo by Charlie, it has .blend import. It is work in progress. See <a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=769&amp;start=15" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet ... 9&amp;start=15</a><br><br><br>Erwin<br><br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>hi,<br><br>    I am reading documents for getting started with Bullet. However, I am quite confused with how Bullet integrate with Blender. Using Bullet inside Blender environment is fine, but how to load .blend by Bullet library? I can't find any functions to deal with it. <br><br>   Can I develop a standalone application with Bullet which can use Blender's 3D object but not include Blender itself?<br><br>Thanks.</div></blockquote><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[benlau]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-02-12T04:43:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-02-12T04:43:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3458#p3458</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3458#p3458"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to load .blend files?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3458#p3458"><![CDATA[
hi,<br><br>    I am reading documents for getting started with Bullet. However, I am quite confused with how Bullet integrate with Blender. Using Bullet inside Blender environment is fine, but how to load .blend by Bullet library? I can't find any functions to deal with it. <br><br>   Can I develop a standalone application with Bullet which can use Blender's 3D object but not include Blender itself?<br><br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1582">benlau</a> — Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
