<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9624" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-12-17T09:09:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9624</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[MOAB]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-12-17T09:09:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-12-17T09:09:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32413#p32413</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32413#p32413"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[maya dynamica memory leak]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32413#p32413"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone,<br><br>It's been a while since I have fun with Maya Dynamica (maya 2014 + dynamica 2.81) and it's really a great plugin.<br><br>I'm currently working on a script that can deactivate/activate Rigid Bodies in different ways :<br>-by objects<br>-by bomb<br>-by mouse...<br><br>But I am facing a problem :<br>It's seems like maya dynamica has some memory leak issues.<br><br>e.g<br><br>--&gt; Look at your memory before starting<br>--&gt; Create a new scene<br>--&gt; Create only a passive rigid body plane in your maya scene<br>--&gt; Copy those lines of code into you script editor and execute<br><br>import maya.cmds as cmds<br><br># It's like you are playing animation and you go back to the first frame<br># you do this many times for tweaking the settings<br><br>for i in xrange(50):<br>cmds.currentTime(100)<br>cmds.currentTime(1) <br><br>--&gt; Look again at your memory<br>--&gt; The memory has increase and even if you create a new scene, maya doesn't release memory.<br><br>So if someone can test it and give me his results.<br><em class="text-italics">I did the same thing with Maya Bullet and I didn't have any problem. (but I don't like maya bullet).</em><br><br>Thanks in advance for your answers.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10611">MOAB</a> — Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
