<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/951" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-10-31T19:21:59+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/951</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kenshin]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-10-31T19:21:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-10-31T19:21:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11092#p11092</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11092#p11092"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: BulletOgreTest error LNK2019]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11092#p11092"><![CDATA[
the same error with me ...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2867">kenshin</a> — Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:21 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[snailrose]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-02-05T08:25:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-02-05T08:25:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3426#p3426</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3426#p3426"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[BulletOgreTest error LNK2019]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3426#p3426"><![CDATA[
What Ogre/Bullet source are you working from ?<br>Its probably just a simple mix up somewhere, have you tried a clean OgreMain build?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=548">snailrose</a> — Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:25 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[PhysiczJunk33]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-02-01T18:04:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-02-01T18:04:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3409#p3409</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3409#p3409"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[BulletOgreTest error LNK2019]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3409#p3409"><![CDATA[
I've been triing to run the ogre bullet physics example and have been running into some problems with it.I've been getting an linking error<br><br>BulletOgreTest error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::messagePump(void)" (__imp_?messagePump@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SAXXZ) referenced in function _main<br><br>I have <br>ois_d.lib<br>OgreMain_d.lib<br>libbulletcollision_d.lib<br>libbulletmath_d.lib<br>libbulletdynamics_d.lib<br>dinput.lib<br>dxguid.lib<br><br>any help on my missing library of project set-up would be greatly appreciated.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1598">PhysiczJunk33</a> — Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:04 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
