<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9507" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-10-30T17:07:49+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9507</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[promistrio]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-10-30T17:07:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-10-30T17:07:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32048#p32048</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32048#p32048"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet in Linux]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32048#p32048"><![CDATA[
Hello, comrades.<br>I downloaded the engine and I want use it in my project for Linux. I copied to a separate directory HelloWorld.cpp and bullet/src. The result is I get a folder(see the output of the ls)<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>vladislav@buzdin:~/laboratory/HelloWorld$ lsbtBulletCollisionCommon.h  btBulletDynamicsCommon.h  Bullet-C-Api.h  BulletCollision  BulletDynamics  BulletMultiThreaded  BulletSoftBody  CMakeCache.txt  CMakeFiles  CMakeLists.txt  HelloWorld.cpp  LinearMath  Makefile  Makefile.am  MiniCL  vectormath</code></pre></div>I get error when I run g++ HelloWorld.cpp.<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>vladislav@buzdin:~/laboratory/HelloWorld$ g++ HelloWorld.cpp In file included from btBulletCollisionCommon.h:22:0,                 from btBulletDynamicsCommon.h:20,                 from HelloWorld.cpp:17:BulletCollision/CollisionDispatch/btCollisionWorld.h:81:36: fatal error: LinearMath/btTransform.h: Нет такого файла или каталога #include "LinearMath/btTransform.h"                                    ^compilation terminated.</code></pre></div>I know, that I should add library of engine, but project must be compiled.<br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10530">promistrio</a> — Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
