<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9501" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-12-11T19:46:17+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9501</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[BluePrintRandom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-12-11T19:46:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-12-11T19:46:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32377#p32377</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32377#p32377"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32377#p32377"><![CDATA[
It is, but I am looking at the roadmap, not the current build<br>and bullet 3.x is planned for integration ~2014~ ?<br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>Bullet 3.x is not ready for prime-time yet.<br>I am currently merging Bullet 2.x into Bullet 3.x and filling the gaps. I<br>will post here once that work is ready, some time in 2014.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin</div></blockquote><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10520">BluePrintRandom</a> — Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:46 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DannyChapman]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-12-11T16:46:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-12-11T16:46:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32375#p32375</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32375#p32375"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32375#p32375"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I just asked the DEV team, users don't seem to know at BlenderArtists.org</div></blockquote>I thought Blender was open source...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1517">DannyChapman</a> — Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[BluePrintRandom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-12-11T15:05:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-12-11T15:05:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32368#p32368</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32368#p32368"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32368#p32368"><![CDATA[
I just asked the DEV team, users don't seem to know at BlenderArtists.org<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10520">BluePrintRandom</a> — Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[c6burns]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-11-21T08:05:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-11-21T08:05:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32201#p32201</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32201#p32201"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32201#p32201"><![CDATA[
Why don't you ask this on the blender forums?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10242">c6burns</a> — Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[BluePrintRandom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-11-21T05:52:55+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-11-21T05:52:55+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32200#p32200</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32200#p32200"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32200#p32200"><![CDATA[
Bump<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10520">BluePrintRandom</a> — Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[cianmcgrath]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-10-29T09:18:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-10-29T09:18:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32041#p32041</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32041#p32041"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32041#p32041"><![CDATA[
I would also like to know this and if it's not, which programs have the multithreaded version.<br>The bullet engine in Cinema 4D only uses one tread which I find very slow for very complex simulations.<br><br>Would I be right in saying that Thinking Particles 5 is the only multithreaded version?<br><br>Thanks.<br>Cian.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10527">cianmcgrath</a> — Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[BluePrintRandom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-10-27T04:21:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-10-27T04:21:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32017#p32017</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32017#p32017"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game eng]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32017#p32017"><![CDATA[
Anyone know if the version of bullet in the blender game engine is multithreaded?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10520">BluePrintRandom</a> — Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:21 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
