<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9490" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-10-20T21:03:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9490</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jojojijijojo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-10-20T21:03:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-10-20T21:03:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31972#p31972</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31972#p31972"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Boost threading and bullet collision shape]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31972#p31972"><![CDATA[
Hi all,<br>I use boost to perform the multithreading tasks, and lately I have tried to put the bullet collision shape generation process in a separate thread to get a smooth frame rate. I generate the collision shapes using the btBvhTriangleMeshShape, those shapes are assigned to my infinite terrain tiles that keeps poping up everytime the camera advances in the world.<br>This seems to be working just fine, the fps is no longer lagging everytime a collision shape is being generated however, I get random crashes generated from the stepsimulation function. In the call stack it seems that its coming from the btDbvtBroadphase::setAabb().<br>Any ideas?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10499">jojojijijojo</a> — Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:03 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
