<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9472" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-10-12T05:16:36+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9472</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drawtree]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-10-12T05:16:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-10-12T05:16:36+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31921#p31921</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31921#p31921"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to copy an objects between multiple physics world?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31921#p31921"><![CDATA[
Hello.<br><br>I am making a game which needs replay feature. The replay can be recorded from any specific time point during playing game.<br><br>I think it's possible to implement this by capturing and reproducing the whole physics world state, (this can be limited to only some objects) and continuing physical with external user input.<br><br>But it's hard to figure out how to capture and reproduce physics state *completely*. I can copy position and torque, but it doesn't seem to be enough to reproduce whole physics state.<br><br>What should I copy to completely reproduce physics state? For a single object, multiple object or whole physics world.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8129">drawtree</a> — Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
