<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9417" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-09-13T07:48:18+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9417</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[BigHatLogan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-13T07:48:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-13T07:48:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31726#p31726</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31726#p31726"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Having a Kinematic btGhostObject collide with btRigidBody]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31726#p31726"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I have a character that is a btPairCachingGhostObject. It is controlled by a btKinematicCharacterController using setWalkDirection();<br><br>From what I understand ghost objects do not effect rigid bodies. My current ghost object collides with them but doesn't push them or anything.<br><br>I'm wondering how this can be achieved?<br><br>I thought that maybe I have a dynamic object (rigid body) that the ghost object has it's world transform set to every frame but then I can't control the dynamic object with the btKinematicCharacterController.<br><br>Should I be using something other than btKinematicCharacterController? Or is there something else I should do? <br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10432">BigHatLogan</a> — Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:48 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
