<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9415" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-09-13T09:12:57+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9415</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sylvain.meunier]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-13T09:12:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-13T09:12:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31728#p31728</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31728#p31728"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Is makesdna broken ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31728#p31728"><![CDATA[
I solved this by defining INTERNAL_UPDATE_SERIALIZATION_STRUCTURES.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10331">sylvain.meunier</a> — Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sylvain.meunier]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-12T15:14:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-12T15:14:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31715#p31715</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31715#p31715"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Is makesdna broken ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31715#p31715"><![CDATA[
Could an admin move my previous post here (Guidelines for serializing btGImpactConvexDecompositionShape) ?<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10331">sylvain.meunier</a> — Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sylvain.meunier]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-12T14:53:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-12T14:53:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31714#p31714</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31714#p31714"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Is makesdna broken ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31714#p31714"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I try to extend Bullet serialization. Before adding new stuffs, I want to regenerate the whole thing but makesdna seems broken.<br><br>I use Visual Studio 2005 including service packs and I target x86 architecture.<br><br>After the build process, btSerializer.cpp is uncomplete :<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>diff --git a/src/LinearMath/btSerializer.cpp b/src/LinearMath/btSerializer.cppindex a110e4e..2056189 100644--- a/src/LinearMath/btSerializer.cpp+++ b/src/LinearMath/btSerializer.cpp@@ -453,458 +453,3 @@ char(70),char(0),char(53),char(1),char(73),char(0),char(54),char(1),char(74),cha char(4),char(0),char(57),char(1),char(4),char(0),char(58),char(1),char(4),char(0),char(59),char(1),char(4),char(0),char(60),char(1),char(4),char(0),char(61),char(1), char(4),char(0),char(62),char(1),char(71),char(0),char(63),char(1),}; int sBulletDNAlen= sizeof(sBulletDNAstr);-char sBulletDNAstr64[]= {-char(83),char(68),char(78),char(65),char(78),char(65),char(77),char(69),char(64),char(1),char(0),char(0),char(109),char(95),char(115),char(105),char(122),char(101),char(0),char(109),-char(95),char(99),char(97),char(112),char(97),char(99),char(105),char(116),char(121),char(0),char(42),char(109),char(95),char(100),char(97),char(116),char(97),char(0),char(109),char(95),...-char(4),char(0),char(62),char(1),char(71),char(0),char(63),char(1),};-int sBulletDNAlen64= sizeof(sBulletDNAstr64);</code></pre></div>And bullet can't link anymore :<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>...Error21error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "char * sBulletDNAstr64" (?sBulletDNAstr64@@3PADA)Error22error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int sBulletDNAlen64" (?sBulletDNAlen64@@3HA)...</code></pre></div>Any idea ?<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10331">sylvain.meunier</a> — Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
